Supercharged Session – Connecting your business & marketing goals
February 29 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
For Fareham IC customers only:
Location: Barracuda Meeting Room, Fareham Innovation Centre
Do you feel like your marketing is operating in a bubble, detached from the broader business goals?
Ensuring that marketing efforts align with business objectives can be challenging, but when everything works together you get stronger business growth and a higher return-on-investment for your marketing spend.
Organisations with aligned departments can achieve up to 38% higher sales win rates (Marketing Profs).
In this session we’re going to look at bridging the gap between marketing initiatives and overarching business objectives. Making sure everyone and everything is working towards the same goals, maximising resources and efforts.
We’re going to cover:
- The importance of alignment
- How to create SMART business and marketing goals
- Translating business goals into specific and actionable marketing goals
- Tracking and communicating goals
- Sessions will last from 45 mins to an hour
- Anna will outline the topic for 20 minutes, then group discussion and Q&A
- You’ll receive some takeaways, such as worksheets or guides that will help you action what you’ve learned.
This session is suitable for any sized businesses from one-person upwards.