- This event has passed.
Using Surveys Effectively @ BASE Bordon
March 14, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Using Surveys Effectively
Surveys are so often misused and badly executed. If done well they can provide precise insight to customer and partner needs and drive much better decision making. This workshop will help you make best use of surveys using enhanced online survey reporting tools. The session is practical hands-on.
After the workshop, participants will have:
- A relevant survey they can use in real life
- An understanding of how to create basic surveys using the most common question types
- Know how to self-evaluate their surveys and refine design
- Practical experience of survey reporting they can apply to any survey
- Know how to get more information about reporting options and extend their knowledge
- Started on the path to survey reporting wizardry and effective use of survey data
To participate fully, please complete the following preparation before arriving:
- Think about a relevant survey and questions you would like to work on
- If you don’t already have a Survey-monkey account, create a free one
- Make a start on your survey and have a first draft implemented before you arrive.
This preparation will help make the session dynamic, useful and fun.
Remember to bring your laptop and/or tablet.
You can arrive early to set up laptop and network. There will be centre team available to support.
This is also a prime opportunity to view the wonderful new BASE Bordon Innovation Centre.
Contact the BASE centre team for more information and or directions on 01420 550980.