Understanding Digital and Social Media for Start-ups and Small Business
January 30 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree
Is your company stuck with branding, marketing and social media?
• Do you know who to go to for help and support for digital and social media?
• Did you know that social media platforms should now be part of your sales and marketing strategy? Not just for marketing content and making things ‘look pretty’ but for actual return on investment?
• Don’t know where to start?
• Petrified of all of it? Or don’t see it as part of the company sales process?
• We can help to support your next steps and help with knowledge to move your company forwards
This session will cover the following areas:
• A round table discussion with other like-minded business owners at a similar growth stage who may be experiencing the same developmental issues in their business
• A chance to meet with others and network in an informal way to problem solve and remove barriers to knowledge and growth
• A short presentation around the best social media platforms and an explanation of the different social media platforms that are suitable for B2B and insights for beginners into how social media should/can monetize a company’s value proposition and gain more brand awareness and ultimately convert interest to sales for your company