- This event has passed.
International Trade: Ask the Experts session @ OVIC
February 6, 2018 @ 10:30 am - 1:30 pm
Do you have export challenges or questions regarding starting trading internationally?
Come and discuss some of the below topics with experts and your peers during an informal discussion:
- Entering new market
- Partnering with commercial strategic partners
- EU R&D funding
- Export order fulfillment funding support from the government
- International payment
- Export logistics
Our experts for the event will be:
- International commercial and innovation advisers, Mireille Owen-Hughes and Jakub Rakoczy from the Enterprise Europe Network, services funded by Innovate UK and the European Commission
- Government export finance adviser, Stuart Stoter from UK Export Finance
- Supply Chain Development manager from Horizon International Cargo Ltd
- Incubation Director, Richard May from Oxford Innovation Ltd
Who should attend:
This event is for UK registered companies only based in Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire and Sussex. The organiser reserves the right to refuse admission due to the small number of places and the format of the event. This event is for small and medium size companies with export potential. You may be contacted to verify suitability of your attendance to the event.