- This event has passed.
FIC Masterclass: Mobile Film Making and Editing
August 9, 2018 @ 10:30 am - 5:00 pm£202.80
Mobile Film Making and Editing Masterclasses (iPhone and Android)
Create professional business video content in one day.
MODULE A. FILM MAKING MASTERCLASS DESCRIPTION:
Learn to shoot professional business videos with your smartphone. Grow your business with low budget, high quality video content for social media.
What will you learn?
- Filming: You will learn to use your smartphone to create professional video content. You will learn the technical aspects (no experience needed) and the creative preparation for your own story. How to prepare, shoot, use audio and create your own film as a professional.
- Interviewing: You will be able to film an interview for professional purposes.
- Storytelling: What is your audience and why are they watching? You will learn to prepare the story for your video content and film.
- Bonus: Share and receive content ideas
You receive personal feedback on your video content ideas and how to reach your customers best with other business professionals in the room. You might get the brightest ideas on the spot.
Another bonus: Presentation
You don’t have to present but if you do want to present on video you will learn how to feel comfortable quickly and you gain easy tricks to help your interviewee feel at ease too.
MODULE B. EDITING MASTERCLASS DESCRIPTION:
Learn to edit professional business videos with your smartphone and share your business video content now. Grow your business with low budget, high quality video content for social media.
What will you learn?
- Editing: You will learn to use your smartphone to create professional video content. You will learn to edit on your smartphone with easy to use and professional free available apps.
- Editing for social media: You will learn to edit for different social media channels.
- Editing techniques: You will learn the professional basics in editing.
- Storytelling: What is your audience and why are they watching? You will learn to edit a story from your video content.
- Interview: You will be able to edit an interview in a professional way on your smartphone.
- Soundbites: You will be able to use audio, voiceover and music and find the tone of your video.
- You will go home with a high quality business video made by you on your smartphone!
Who is it for?
- Small Business Owners
- Marketing Professionals
- PR Professionals
- Training Professionals
- HR Professionals
- Sales and Product Professionals
- Anyone with a smartphone who wants to share a story or a continuous flow of video content.
We recommend that you book both modules. However, if you want to book just one module at £99 ex VAT then please contact us (organiser) by email.
The Waves Video
Martine van Woudenberg is a video journalist, video editor, radio reporter and voiceover professional and owner of The Waves Video. With almost 10 years of experience in marketing and customer focus and over 5 years of journalism experience in both radio and television Martine combines her business and journalism knowledge in this practical valuable Masterclass.
In 2017 her work mainly focused on mobile journalism at Videonewsreport for corporate clients in The Netherlands such as Nederlandse Spoorwegen (Dutch National Railway), The Rijksmuseum, The Red Cross and the Dutch Ministries.
At the Rio Olympics she provided live and recorded reports for Allsportsradio.nl and Dutch radio. Her main interests and business partners are in sport, outdoor, health, education, events & travel.
She holds a degree in International Business Studies – Marketing and Organization at Maastricht University.
Contact Martine van Woudenberg at email@example.com